If you are shopping for a roaster that will not only allow you to roast up to 25 pounds of turkey during special occasions such as Thanks Giving and Christmas, while at the same time can be also used for smoking and grilling, consider purchasing the Char Broil Big Easy Infrared Smoker, Roaster, and Grill. The Char Broil Big Easy Infrared measures 24 x 18 x 36 inches in size and weighing 53 pounds. This in turn allows you to effortlessly move the grill from the patio to the pool side area and store it with minimal effort even though you may have tight space on your patio, porch or garage. Cleaning is not an issue since the Char Broil Big Easy Infrared Smoker is made from stainless steel. The stainless steel finishes is also what gives the smoker, roaster and grill its durable look. To find out more why the Char Broil Big Easy Smoker, Roaster and Grill is a cut above the rest, keep reading this review to the very end.
Char Broil Big Easy Infrared Smoker, Roaster, and Grill Features and Specifications
- Stainless steel finishes for an attractive look and durability.
- Measures 18 by 24 by 36 inches and weighs 53 lbs. thus making it portable and easy to store in small and tight spaces.
- Infrared cooking technology designed to ensure foods are not only full of flavors, but are moist and juicy.
- Can be used for grilling and roasting other than smoking.
- Can accommodate up to 25 lbs. of turkey. This in turn makes it more suitable for roasting turkey during special occasions such as Thanks Giving
- 180 square inches of cooking area. This is sufficient to allow you to grill up to 10 burgers at any given time.
- Smoker box for extra zest.
- Temperature control gauges.
Infrared Cooking Technology
The infrared cooking system is crucial in several ways. For starters, it functions in preventing flare ups that are caused by greases and oils that drip from the food being barbecued or grilled. In addition, the same system functions in locking up the original zest of the food being grilled by keeping it moist and juicy. Therefore, you will not have to be embarrassed about making burgers that are too dry for guests.
Given that coal or oil is not used in cooking while using the Char Broil Big Easy Infrared, you can rest assured that the startup process will not take much of your time. Cooking is also made easier thanks to the temperature control gauges that allow you to regulate grilling temperatures. By keeping the temperatures between 9,000 and 18,000 BTUs, you can rest assured that you will be able to prevent burning of food while grilling at high temperature.
While building the Char Broil Big Easy Infrared Smoker, Roaster, and Grill, the manufacturer had the intention of ensuring that you end up with products that are full of flavors and as well as lip-smacking juices. As such, the Char Broil Big Easy Infrared also boasts of an inbuilt smoker box that utilizes wood chips or even wooden pellets, thereby preventing the need of including air dampers or using a water pan. This in turn ensures that the food being grilled has more flavor and zest.
Simple Drop-In Loading
One of the major concerns that most consumers have while adding and removing food from the grill is the heat loss. Since you have to open the hood for a couple of minutes thereby leading to heat loss, you will have to give the grill a couple of minutes to heat up so as to ensure perfect grilling. But, by including the drop-in loading deck, you will not have to worry about heat loss.
In addition to being used as a smoker, the Char Broil Big Easy Infrared Smoker, Roaster, and Grill can also be utilized as a grill and roaster. This in turn prevents you from purchasing multiple home appliances, hence making it a worthwhile investment.
Stainless Steel Grates
Besides the infrared cooking system, the manufacturer has also included stainless steel grates so as to ensure flare ups are not an issue.
The Pros and Cons
On paper, the Char Broil Big Easy Infrared Smoker, Roaster, and Grill looks like the most ideal smoker cum roaster and grill to have at home. However, as a consumer who has never used the product, you are looking for an honest and unbiased opinion from a source that has actually had an experience with the appliance. While it is true that you want to be able to smoke your steak before grilling it so as to give it more flavor, you want to be certain that you are getting a return on investment. Listed below, are some of the pros and cons that will enable you to make an informed decision on whether or not to purchase the Char Broil Big Easy Infrared Smoker, Roaster, and Grill.
- In contrast to other grills and smokers in the market, the Char Broil Big Easy Infrared is quite easy to clean.
- The temperature control gauges allow you to control the cooking temperatures thus allowing you to come up with quality products.
- The drop in loading ensures that the heat loss is minimal. Consequently, you can use the grill to cook with temperatures as little as 300F and still end up with food that is full of flavor and juices.
- The smoker cum roaster and grill has the capacity to cook turkeys weighing up to 25 pounds. Given that the smoker, roaster and grill has perfect heat retention as well as temperature control gauges that allows you to 9,000 and 18,000 BTUs, you can rest assured that you can cook a 25 pound turkey in less than 3 hours.
- The main basket is a little bit weak.
- The smoker, roaster and grill has to be used in a sheltered area since strong raging winds can put off the flames.
If you buy the Char Broil Big Easy Infrared Smoker, Roaster, and Grill online today from Amazon.com, you stand to benefit from the 32% discount as well as the free shipping offer.