The Britax B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System consists of a stroller and an infant car seat designed with the comfort and safety of the baby in mind. It is packed with all the features that make the baby comfortable and safe inside it. But aside from the safety and comfort features, its appearance also looks classy so that all parents and soon-to-be parents would be excited to buy this system already. This usually comes in the color black, which is not only a color considered for aesthetic purposes but also a color that emphasizes simplicity yet highlights its excellent build and quality. The materials that were used to weave the fabrics of the Britax B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System are also guaranteed to last. They also look neatly-crafted and woven perfectly so that it has an impressive quality and beauty at the same time.
Britax B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System Features
- one-hand, quick-fold design with an automatic chassis lock
- padded, supportive seat
- 5-point harness system with head pad
- 55 pounds weight capacity
- extra large canopy with a mesh ventilation window
- comfort-ride suspension
- swivel front wheel
- side impact protection
- lightweight aluminum frame
- energy-absorbing foam liner
The B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System by Britax design is very simple but sophisticated, classy and eye-catching. It has a compact and lightweight design that looks fantastic, especially the black color. The stroller in this system is terrific because it features a one-hand, quick-fold design that allows this system to fold up easily, making this system convenient despite the fact that the infant car seat in this system is known to be a bit heavy. The design of this system is perfect for those who are looking for a light weight, easy to fold and compact stroller and travel system. Both car seat and stroller features nice big canopies that work great and makes the system look more amazing.
From assembly to usage, this Britax B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System is excellent because it has good and large swivel wheels so the stroller is smooth and maneuvers easily for long walks and through stores. This allows mothers to take their babies with them while shopping conveniently. The infant car seat also performs better because it has features like the padded sides to keep the baby well protected as well as it snaps in and out of the car easily although it is quite heavy and takes some muscle to lug it around or take it up and down the stairs. But in terms of performance, this system allows parents to perfectly secure their babies while on travel.
The Quality and Safety
The Britax B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System may not be that convenient in weight but it’s very safe. It features a padded, supportive seat as well as a side impact protection that keeps the baby safe despite the car travelling through bumps. Another thing that makes this system safe for babies is because of its quality. This is made with high quality materials so they won’t easily be damaged and compromise the baby’s safety. The infant car seat is put together very well and looks perfect with the stroller so it feels really secure. It’s very safe for the baby because of its nice little cushions. From the looks to the features that this system is equipped with, it is indeed built to last long. Even the wheels of the stroller are also crafted excellently and with the baby’s safety in mind, because it is incorporated with great brakes that feel really safe and are easy to engage and disengage.
The B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System by Britax is incorporated with just enough great pads on the sides that are comfortable for the baby but not too padded to get in the way and distract the baby. The entire fabric of the interior is nice, not itchy-feeling and easy to clean so it is not only comfortable for the baby but also for the parents when it comes to cleaning time. Its extra large canopy with a mesh ventilation window is also an added comfort feature as it allows air to conveniently flow through the stroller and the car seat, keeping the baby comfortable and fresh whether they are travelling in the car or in the park, supermarket, etc. The stroller is not only designed for the comfort of infants but also for the comfort of even 3-4 year old kids even if it is compact in size.
Pros and Cons of Britax B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System
Several parents who have bought this system already can attest to the pros and cons of this product. Here are some of them:
- It is a cradle of comfort for the babies, which is what most parent desire in a stroller and a car seat. It has the right pads in all the right places that would keep the baby comfortable anytime and anywhere.
- It looks simple but attractive. Although it comes with a great deal of simplicity in its appearance, it is attractive and looks durable as well.
- Its compact size is a pro because it makes it look cute as well as it makes great space-saver. Whether this product is to be stored or placed in the car, it fits perfectly.
- It is a safe product. From the materials to how it is crafted, everything is in good quality which assured users that this is indeed safe equipment for their baby.
- It has inconvenient weight. This product may pride itself for being lightweight and compact but the fact that the infant car seat is very heavy is very discouraging.
- It is very pricey. While some say the price is just right for quality, others think it is overpriced. It is not only heavy literally but it is also heavy on the budget.
Overall, if quality and safety is your first priority, then the Britax B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System can be considered a pleasing purchase. Even if the car seat may be heavy, it is still worth it for most users because it does not compromise the comfort and safety of their babies as well as it is guaranteed to last a lifetime.
Best Baby Stroller Reviews 2013
Read following best baby stroller reviews and get your best baby stroller: