Coffee is one of the most popular drinks in this world. It is really difficult to find a person who does not like good coffee. Now with the Breville BES860XL Barista Express Espresso Machine you can make restaurant quality coffee at home. Breville is one of the most renowned and trusted name when it comes to espresso and coffee machines. Their newest release is the Breville BES860XL Barista Express Espresso Machine with grinder features. So far, it is one of the most bought coffee machines in the world. It is a perfect blend of superior craftsmanship, sleek design and better functionality.
Breville BES860XL Barista Express Espresso Machine with Grinder Features
- Incorporated conical burr grinder made of stainless steel
- Sealed bean hopper with 8 oz. capacity
- 15 bar patented Italian pump
- Stainless steel 1450 watts thermocoil heating system
- Grind size and amount is adjustable
- Shot volumes can be preset, manually over-ride or re-programmed
- Stainless steel housing
- The grinding cradle is hands-free
- Hands-free grinding cradle
- 67 oz. removable water tank
- Water filtration system
- Froth enhancer
- 360 degrees swivel steam
- Power save mode
- Thermo block system
- Dual wall mechanism with single wall for coffee making
- Comes with dry puck feature
- Comes with cleaning kit
- Weighs only 23 lbs
Superior pump and heating system
This machine comes with a 15 bar patented Italian pump and termocoil heating system. This will give you the ability to regulate the water temperature accurately for a restaurant quality espresso. It has a flat shower head and pre-brew function that enables the water to be distributed through the coffee puck equally. The stainless steel 360 degree swivel action steam wand will give you superior quality lattes and cappuccinos. It also has a cup warmer on the top of the machine for keeping your coffee warm.
The removable water tank
Most of the machines under this category come with a fixed water tank. This is a big drawback of these machines. However, the new Breville BES860XL comes with a removable big water tank to make the water storing and tank cleaning process much easier. Moreover, it comes with a water filtration system to give you pure and cleaner water every time for your coffee.
The sleek design
Most coffee machines are big and ugly. On the other hand, the new Breville BES860XL is designed to look great on your kitchen counter-top. The machine has a stainless steel casing that makes it sleek and trendy. Moreover, the hideaway storage compartment is perfect for storing the cleaning tools and other necessary coffee making items.
These sorts of machines are often too complex for a person who has never used such an item. However, the Breville BES860XL is the perfect machine for both the novice and expert users. It comes with dual wall filters. This helps a person new to these sorts of machines make a decent cup of espresso. Making a cup of coffee is very easy with this machine. You just need to push one button for grinding the beans and another to make your coffee. The assembly is not difficult at all since it does not contain that many parts.
For the advanced users, this machine also has café style single filter system that allows the user to make a really complicated and tasty cup of espresso. This single wall filter will allow the user to experiment with the grind amount, size, and pressure to explore the art of coffee making.
Easy to clean
The Breville BES860XL Barista Express Espresso Machine was designed and built in such a way that the user will have no problem cleaning it. All you need to do is remove the grounds from the filter and rinse it quickly. The stainless steel body makes it really easy to wipe the whole machine in no time. Spilling coffee or milk is no problem since you can very easily remove the bottom tray and clean it. Moreover, it removes excess water from the machine to give you a dry puck at all times to make the cleaning process easier. The grinder is also removable for cleaning.
There are a lot of espresso machines available in the market. One of the main disadvantages of these machines is that they take a lot of space. However, the new Breville BES860XL Barista Express Espresso Machine is a very compact and does not take that much space. Since this machine has an incorporated burr grinder, you are not wasting any additional space for that. It also comes with a hideaway storage tray for convenience. You can easily store small items that you will need every time you use the machine.
Pros and cons of Breville BES860XL Barista Express Espresso Machine
This is one of the most popular and demanded coffee machines in the world at the moment. However, it also has some drawbacks. Here are some pros and cons of this amazing machine.
- The magnetically held tamper in front of the grinder allows the users the ability to use it and simply detach it when tamping manually.
- The user manual and instruction guide contains excellent detailed graphics to make the whole process easy to understand.
- The hideaway compartment in the grinder machine is very good for keeping small items needed every time the user uses the machine
- The steam pressure and the temperature of this machine work really well with the frothing jug.
- The machine can be dismantled very quickly for cleaning purposes. The cleaning kit is also provided with the machine.
- The machine can be programmed very easily
- The Italian designed pump provider smooth crema for better teasing espresso
- Big removable water tank with water filtration system
- Need to push the beans manually into the grinder
- Does not pour the same amount of coffee every time with the same settings
- Cannot boil water. So, if you like American style espresso, you will need to boil water separately
- The bean hopper is small for frequent use
- Can seem too costly for some users