Table saw is the primary tool for any woodworking contractor. Most contractors prefer a powerful and portable jobsite table saw that will deliver superior performance and can be transported from one jobsite to another. The Bosch GTS1031 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw delivers both.
Bosch GTS1031 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw Features
- Highly portable
- One handed carry handle
- Square lock rip fence
- On-tool storage table
- 15 amp 4 horsepower motor
- Compact design
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Comes with 42 tooth blade
- Blade wrenches included
- 18 inch rip capacity
- Durable steel based design
- Tilt Direction Left
- 1 year limited warranty
- Smart guard system
- Can handle wide range of materials
Jobsite table saw has to be portable because if it weighs too much the user will have problem carrying it from one jobsite to another. The Bosch GTS1031 is designed to give the user maximum level of portability. This tool comes with a padded carrying handle right in the middle of it. So, you will have no problem transporting it from one jobsite to another. Another great feature of this amazing saw is the roll-bar body. Conventional table saws take up too much space when stored. However, this table saw can be stored on its side. So, it will take less than half the space required for storing a conventional table saw. It is the best tool to have if you have less space in your shop or in your car. You will also have no problem storing accessories like rip fence, miter gauge, guard, push stick, wrenches because this tools is equipped with a full storage table under the body.
Power and Safety
One of the most essential features of any jobsite table saw is power. If the saw cannot cut though the toughest materials then it is not suitable for professional use. This tool comes with a very powerful 4 horsepower 15 amp motor that will be able to handle the toughest materials with ease. So, you can use this tool for variety of work. If you have the experience of working with power tools you will know safety is a big issue when dealing with such tools. This table saw is equipped with Bosch’s unique Smart Guard System that consists of riving knife, blade guard and anti-kickback pawls. The combination of these three will ensure your safety while you work with this tool. These items are clipped to this tool so that you do not lose them.
Advantages of using Bosch GTS1031 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw
- This saw is extremely easy to assemble. It only takes 15 minutes to assemble and make it work ready
- This jobsite table saw is probably the most portable saw you will ever find. So, transporting it from one place to another is very easy
- The body of this saw is made of steel. So, it is highly durable.
- The saw uses a 15 amp 4 horsepower motor that will provide you consistent and accurate cuts
- You can pick it up easily with the four handles
- The safety pin feature of the starter switch is very convenient if you have children in your house.
- The magnifier in the ruler makes it easier to see the measurements
- You can connect your shop-vac to this tool to make collect all the saw dust and shavings. So, you will have a nice and cleaner workplace.
- The expandable table of this saw allows you to use larger materials.
Disadvantages of using Bosch GTS1031 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw
- Although the tools has one greatly designed carrying handle, two handles would have been more comfortable and convenient
- The table top expands only on one side
- The heavy duty motor does not feature a soft start feature. So, the machine life may get reduced it goes through a lot of stress.
- Although it is highly portable, the weight of this saw is comparatively heavier than other job sire table saws.
All in all, the Bosch GTS1031 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw is a great tools for all woodworking professionals who prefer a sturdy and portable jobsite table saw.