The Bosch CS5 Circular Saw is a great tool for professionals and homeowners who are looking for value with the tools they are purchasing. From the looks down to performance, this saw is an excellent option. This Bosch circular saw looks very high end and high quality even with its compact design. It is a 7-1/4-inch circular saw and it weighs 16.25 pounds. It delivers 15 Amps of power with its size and it comes with a corded and left blade design. The package includes its blade already as well as it comes with a one year warranty.
This Bosch CS5 Circular Saw has amazing features you need in a circular saw, like:
- An Anti-snag lower guard. This feature is ideal because it allows you to make cuts, even bevel cuts, without advancing the guard. This saves you time and effort and ensures the cuts come out excellent.
- 15 Amps of power. This feature is also ideal because it is responsible for this saw’s amazing power. This allows the saw to cut though wood surfaces perfectly and quickly, saving you time and effort as well as ensuring that the cuts you make also come out excellent.
- A left blade design. This feature is not only ideal for left-handed people but for right handed people too. This left blade design feature contributes to the saw’s clearest line of sight while cutting. This ensures that whether you are left or right handed, the saw will perform well and make excellent and accurate cuts.
- An Improved spindle lock. This feature is a good feature because it allows you to change blades easily and quickly. This means that you can save time and effort when changing blades and at the same time, you are ensured that the blade is safely locked in place.
If you are looking for a circular saw to add to your tool collection, the Bosch CS5 Circular Saw is the saw you are looking for. This saw deserves your serious consideration not only because it is manufactured by Bosch but also because of a variety of reasons.
One, if you are looking for a saw that makes perfect cuts or has excellent performance, this saw makes cutting lumber a piece of cake, whether you’re cutting 2x4s or plywood. It cuts smoothly like a hot knife through warm butter, so there is less hassle for you. Even as you cut through a wet 2x, this little gem of a saw doesn’t complain one bit as well as this saw can handle the wood and any kind of cut you want to make with it. This just proves that this saw indeed delivers the performance you are looking for in a circular saw.
Two, if you are looking for a saw that is high quality and packed with amazing features, this also passes your standards because the construction is robust and fit and finish is good as well as comes with some nice features like an onboard blade wrench, and a spindle lock. The blade guard works smoothly without binding. It is known as a great saw with a pretty good blade because its high quality image is not only about its build but also about its blade. Overall, when it comes to its build and construction, it is indeed a strong saw of heavy duty construction, nothing loose, nothing wobbles. It is obviously built to last for years and years and when it comes to features, it comes with many extra features you can enjoy, making this Bosch circular saw always a good pick.
Aside from having a solid build, if you are looking for a saw that’s powerful, this is the right pick as well as it also has plenty of power within its heavy plastic body and excellent locking clasp. In fact, power is more than adequate. For its compact design, it is powerful and truly good if you are up and down ladders, topping posts, doing surgical cuts, etc. It’s probably the finest saw when it comes to power, accuracy, and the price. In other words, you are assured that you will be getting good value for your money when you buy thus circular saw from Bosch.
The excellent power of this amazing saw is owing to its amazing motor. Just turn it on and you know you’re holding an efficient motor because it is noticeably more powerful but surprisingly quiet. It does not slow down at all when cutting 3/4″ OSB or cross cutting or ripping 2x Doug fir lumber. Overall, this saw is outstanding and you are going to be pleased with its features as well as its handiness.
Three, if you are looking for a convenient saw, this saw may not be that lightweight, but it is well balanced with a comfortable feel to it, so cutting is effortless even if it is a bit heavy. As part of its convenient features, it comes with a left blade design that is not only convenient for left handed users but also for the right handed, meaning, the Bosch is a nice saw with good cut-line visibility for right handed users. Aside from that, the height and depth is exactly perfect as well.
Four, if you are looking for an attractive saw, you may find this Bosch saw having a simple design but practical. Overall, it is a good saw inside and out.
There are just some minor issues with this saw and that is the fact that the sawdust exhaust is poor and dust may blow to your face when you use this saw. However, it is just a minor issue that can be solved by wearing a dust mask while working. And if you would consider the performance the quality, the features, and the convenience that this saw posses, you’d be convinced that this is the high quality framing saw you are looking for. This saw is another proof that Bosch continues to produce a fine product that does exactly what it says it will do.
With this, if you are looking for a great saw for a great price, the Bosch CS5 Circular Saw is truly a good saw for the money.
Read following best circular saw reviews and select your best circular on the market!
- No.1 : Festool TS 55 EQ Plunge Cut Circular Saw Review
- No.2: DEWALT DW368 Heavy Duty Lightweight Circular Saw Review
- No.3: Makita 5377MG Magnesium Hypoid Saw Review
- No.4: Makita Bare-Tool BSS610Z Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw Review
- NO.5: Bosch CS5 Circular Saw Review