Air Purification systems like the Blueair 503 are valuable equipments for the household. These systems are not only good for those who currently have respiratory diseases and allergies but they are also good for those who do not want to acquire allergies and diseases due to filthy air around the house.
Blueair 503 HepaSilent Air-Purification Features
- Energy Star rated
- HEPASilent technology
- CADR rating of 375
- SurroundAir system
- Galvanized steel construction
- Protective steel housing
- 100-percent-recyclable filter media
- Measures 13 by 20 by 26 inches
- Weighs 44.1 pounds
- 3 speeds
- 99.97% filtration efficiency
- 3 stage progressive filter
- 5 air changes per hour
Energy Star and CADR Rated
There is an advantage when consumers choose an air purification system that is Energy Star rated. This is because consumers are ensured that they are saving a lot of money. The Blueair 503 HepaSilent Air-Purification System is an energy star qualified unit which means that even if it has amazing performance, it does not consume a lot of energy that could slice a big chunk off their budget. Consumers can also expect to be friendly to the environment with an energy-star rated system like this.
When it comes to ratings, the Blueair 503 is not only energy star rated but also CADR rated. When a unit is CADR rated, it means that it can truly meet the requirements of most consumers in terms of providing clean air to their household. This unit has a CADR rating of 375 for smoke, dust, and pollen. This means it has high efficiency rate when it comes to filtering these particles in the air, thereby, keeping the air clean.
When it comes to reputation, consumers can easily trust air purification systems that are energy star rated and CADR rated.
Advantages of Using Blueair 503 HepaSilent Air-Purification System
- Its HEPASilent Technology allows it to be a quiet unit. Although it produces a sound on higher settings, the sound is not annoying, but rather, a very smooth clean sound that’s tolerable. Even the level 4 sound works as white noise.
- It has the ability to collect a lot of dust in such a short period of time.
- It comes with replacement filters that have longer life cycle compared to other units.
- It comes with four ON levels giving users the flexibility they need in a purification system.
- It has a magnetic LCD remote that can be attached to the 503 unit and even the fridge. One of the purposes of this remote is to show how many days are left before the filter needs changing.
- This unit is built with quality in mind so one can be assured that it is built to last. It’s built like a tank and the only pieces that are made of plastic are the floor casters and the power switch. Other parts are made of quality steel.
- This unit directly vents air onto the user so it is possible to feel the positive results instantly.
- It is energy star rated which means it has reasonable power consumption.
- It is very easy to install or replace filters.
- This is not only a sturdy unit but an attractive unit as well.
- The air intake is designed well. It pulls air from bottom of unit and 2 lower side panels and the clean air is then, expelled from the top and 2 upper side panels.
Disadvantages of Using Blueair 503 HepaSilent Air-Purification System
- One thing that is disappointing about this air purification system is that windows, patio, doors, etc. must be kept closed especially during summer in order for this unit to work well.
- Another discouraging thing is that this unit is awfully big. It is too large that one would have a hard time moving it easily. And since it is so large and takes up a lot of space, it tends to get in the way especially when visitors are visiting the household.
Overall, the Blueair 503 HepaSilent Air-Purification System only has minor issues to consider. Even if this unit is a tad expensive, the fact that it is guaranteed quality and high performing makes it a somehow worthy investment for people who value the cleanliness of the household and the health of the whole family.