Air Filter Quality and Capacity
The Blueair 450E Air Purifier has the most efficient air filter abilities which will capture harmful particles like dust, smog, pollen, animal dander and hair, bacteria and viruses effectively. The machine’s air filter capacity is measured by CADR ratings or Clean Air Delivery Rate; this air purified has 250 for dust, 240 for smoke and 255 for pollen. An air purifier must be effective as it is efficient.
Blueair 450E Air Purifier Features
- 11 x 20 x 23 inches and weighs 34 pounds
- Covers 365 sq feet of room space
- For midsized rooms
- Five exchanges per hour air exchange
- Consumers 20 – 55 watts energy
- Silent operation (27 to 52 decibels)
- 3 different fan speeds settings
- With different function settings
- Side air outlet and air intake
- Filter lasts for 6 months
- Filter can efficiently trap particles as small as 99.97% of 0.1 micron particles
- Guaranteed zero ozone emission
- Comes in white housing
- Comes with a standard HEPA filter
- With 5 year extended warranty
- With auto mode and timer mode functions
- Comes with its own remote control
- Digital display for ease of use
You will never have to mind your air purifier or worry if it’s working well with the Blueair 450E. It has an automatic setting that can adjust itself to the threat. With a program that will allow the Blueair to change its own operating speed, you can be free from allergies and attacks in an instant. Automatic settings also help homeowners that have never used an air purifier before to learn how to operate this machine. There are touch panel controls and easy to read panel display.
Ease of Use
The Auto Setting also adds to the air purifier’s ease of use. No need to make standard adjustments according to the environment; the Blueair has the settings ready for you. And with its 3 fan speeds you can take care of minute microorganisms to gaseous compounds. It’s so powerful it can trap a very small 0.1 micron particle even when the machine is on Speed One. It also comes with a remote that can help adjust the air purifier settings even when you are 20 feet away.
Ease in Maintenance
No need to worry about expensive maintenance costs with a durable filter that can last for six months. Protect your family longer with a HEPA particle filter that also comes with the machine. HEPA filters are a must for homes with allergies and hypersensitivities; this kind of filter will help make room air healthier and definitely safer for people who have hypersensitivity conditions.
The Blueair 450E barely looks like an air purifier and is also hardly noticeable in a room. You can place this appliance in a room to match a modern or contemporary design with its sleek and very minimalist design. The air purifier’s air outlet and intake is in the side of the machine which maximizes its design as well as the air exchange rate. The controls are barely noticeable plus you can hardly hear that the machine is working with its ultra quiet motor.
Pros and Cons of the Blueair 450E Air Purifier
- Is a small investment for the health of the entire family; this small machine can take care of a moderately sized room. You also save on doctor’s visits, professional fees, allergy medications and trips to the emergency room for people with allergies and hypersensitivity.
- Has the best rating when it comes to delivery rates, flow rates, particle filtration rates and so much more. You can never find another more efficient room air purifier model or brand that will have the best specs for the same price.
- You don’t have to worry about consuming more power than usual, the Blueair 450E only consumers 20 to 55 watts which is equivalent to a small bright incandescent bulb. It also has automatic settings that will allow you to save on electricity more; it automatically increases or decreases the fan speed depending on the size of the particle that needs to be filtered.
- Aside from being energy efficient, you also don’t have to worry about damaging the ozone with its no-ozone emission guarantee.
- You will save on repair, maintenance and replacement costs with its longer lasting filter life. The machine’s regular filter can last for six months. You can also cut costs with its efficient HEPA filter that can efficiently filter smaller particles that regular filters will never accomplish.
- Comes with a remote that will help ease adjustments and purifier settings. The remote works even when you are located at the far end of a moderately-sized room.
- The Blueair 450E is very efficient in purifying room air but the machine stays fixed in an area. It does not have casters to conveniently move the air purifier from one room to another. You have to carry a 39-pound machine should you need to take it to another location.
- It comes with only one HEPA filter while other air purifiers come with a spare. HEPA filters are expensive but you can certainly find a spare filter to match Blueair filters; there are also Blueair replacement filters that are available for every Blueair model or series (mostly comes in sets of three filters).
- The price is very expensive for an air filter that can work for a moderately-sized room. The Blueair 450E Air Purifier belongs to the high end air purifier brands; you can basically get a model with the same capacity for just a third of the actual retail price online.
The Blueair 450E Air Purifier is certainly an air purifier that will efficiently clean air in an average sized room. Its features are perfect for efficient and a no-fuss use and even though it is non mobile, it is still an ideal preventive measure to manage allergies and other health conditions that are brought about by polluted air.