There is a greater call for air purifiers these days since there have been a growing threat on diseases brought about by airborne particles. Blueair 203 GO SMOKESTOP Air Purifier is one sought after device of its kind. The reason behind the ravaging demand for this device is the features it comes to have. If you are curious about what the device can do, here are some of the facts you need to know characterizing the device.
Blueair 203 GO SMOKESTOP Air Purifier Features
- Captures 99.97% of particles in as small as 0.1 microns
- With 3 available fan speeds
- Specialized SmokeStop feature
- Energy Star certified
- HEPAsilent technology which lets the device work without creating bothering sounds
- Can cover a room sizing 175 square feet
- Surround air technology lets the device draw in dirty air from all of its sides
- Makes use of safe, non-toxic polypropylene filter
- Release no ozone by products
- Easy to maintain
- Durable casing
Advanced Settings in an Environmental Friendly Way
The thing that catches up the attention of users about this all new Blueair 203 GO SMOKESTOP Air Purifier is its prowess to trap airborne particles. A particle that can be as small as 0.1 microns can be trapped by the device with ease. It has also 99.97% efficiency in trapping these particles which means that there is no particle that can possibly pass through the device. This capacity makes the device an even more suitable device for use of households having asthmatic or hypersensitive members.
Another thing that can benefit the users is the fact that this device does not only move to clear air from allergens but also free the air from smoke. Smoke is also one of the most bothering things that a person can smell. Much to the disadvantage of the person if smoke is brought by cigarettes as it contains harmful chemicals. But with Blueair 203 GO SMOKESTOP Air Purifier, you are saved from the tendency of breathing in bothering smoke.
All of these advanced functions are done by the device in an environmental friendly way. First off, it has been sealed with Energy Star which means that it does use electricity effectively. This can benefit the user as this means that the device would not eat up more energy that would lead to savings. There is no overpriced electric bill because a device that does all the work like this does not take much energy. Another environment friendly deal that this device owns is the fact that it does not emit ozone by products. This makes it completely safe to use. This is safe for the health of the household members and the environment as well.
Blueair 203 GO SMOKESTOP Air Purifier makes use of polypropylene filter. This is a non-toxic filter which can be used safely every day. Also, this same filter resists contamination of molds, bacteria and viruses. Though it traps those, there is no possibility that it will contaminate the filter.
Advantages of using Blueair 203 GO SMOKESTOP Air Purifier
- It has the power to trap airborne particles that are as small as 0.1 microns in a 99.97% efficiency rate.
- It does come effective in trapping smoke too.
- It is Energy Star certified which means that it makes use of energy efficiently. This saves the user from paying a big amount on electric bills.
- This device attracts dirty air from every corner and emits fresh air in return.
- The user will be able to adjust the fan speed in three levels according to what suits the condition of the room.
- Expect quality air.
- It has HEPAsilent technology which makes sure that the device delivers maximum performance while not making any noise at all. Making use of the device even at night will not create bothering sounds.
- The lowest speed level produces white noise that is just like a purring cat.
- Its filter is non-toxic making it safe to use.
- Though it comes to trap allergens, molds, dusts and different micro particles, the filter is not contaminated which means that it can still be used safely.
- During the process of cleaning out air, this device does not produce harmful by products.
- It is easy to maintain and clean. By just wiping its steel casing, the air purifier will look just like new. There is never a need to disassemble the device to clean it thoroughly.
- Casing comes durable in steel that it is able to resist physical attacks and scratches.
- Its SmokeStop filter gets the air inside a room fresh as it traps smoke, fumes and other odorous smell.
- Safe for patients with asthma and allergies.
- Sleek and stylish design which fits every modern home.
- It is easy to operate. You just have to plug it in, adjust the fan speed and it will do the rest of the job well enough.
- Solidly made which speaks about its ability to resist harmful airborne particles.
Disadvantages of using Blueair 203 GO SMOKESTOP Air Purifier
- It comes to be expensive for an air purifier.
- It can cover just a small space sizing at 175 square feet.
- If you have multiple rooms, there is a need to buy another set because it will only purify the air confined in a single area.
- There is a need to clean filters and check it from time to time to make sure that it is in perfect working condition.
Consumers who have tried the use of the device can attest to the great performance that this device does. This much is true as it comes from a reputable brand trusted by consumers for long. Blueair 203 GO SMOKESTOP Air Purifier may appear pricey though but considering the features it has and the effects it can bring on health and environment, you would never really regret a thing about buying this device. If you sure think that this is just one of the flowery words you hear for a marketing strategy, try to own one and experience what Blueair has in store for its customers. The decision lies in your hands.