The quickest way to clean the house from unwanted dust particle is with the use of a vacuum cleaner. Today, vacuum cleaners range from different sizes. Manufacturers even create their own versions of vacuum cleaners making the process of choosing for the right item confusing. If you are planning to buy a vacuum cleaner, here are some of the things that might help you decide.
Best Vacuum Cleaner Reviews 2014 – Top Vacuum Cleaners
No.1 Dyson DC41 Animal Vacuum Cleaner Review(Price: $549.72)
Dyson has been known to provide consumers with well-studied design that does not only help make the product look good but also to be substantially helpful in the performance of everyday tasks. Dyson DC41 Animal Vacuum Cleaner is one of the best vacuum cleaners available in the market. It does come in features sought after by a lot of consumers and copied by most of the sprouting manufacturers.
No.2 Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner Review(Price: $319.99)
In a fast paced modern environment, there is nothing as useful as Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner. This is perfect to start up cleaning your lair without having to spend long hours. Why spend long hours cleaning the house when can do it with just lesser effort? This bagless cleaner does the work with no hassle.
No.3 Miele S2121 Olympus Canister Vacuum Cleaner Review(Price: $299.00)
Miele has been globally known to provide consumers with durable, state of the art and quality products. A proof that it still producing substantially effective product is their new Miele S2121 Olympus Canister Vacuum Cleaner complete with everything you are trying to find out of a vacuum cleaner.
No.4 Hoover BH50010 Vacuum Cleaner Review(Price: $129.94)
Hoover BH50010 Vacuum Cleaner is powered with the exquisite power of Windtunnel technology. This technology is patented and is therefore only this brand possesses this uniquely. This gives the product the ability to trap dirt from the tiniest bit up to particles as large as cereals.
No.5 Dyson DC25 Upright Vacuum Cleaner Review(Price: $449.00)
For years, Dyson has been delivering state of the art vacuum cleaners around the globe. At the present, it has made one of the finest vacuum cleaners to ever exist in the form of Dyson DC25 Upright Vacuum Cleaner. As sleek as it may appear, it contains all the features you are longing for a vacuum cleaner to have.
No.6 Panasonic MC-CG902 Canister Vacuum Cleaner Review(Price: $199.88)
Panasonic is a trusted name when it comes to electronics. Now that it has touched the world of vacuum cleaners and have proven itself as a credible brand in whatever field it may have to enter. As it releases its new Panasonic MC-CG902 Canister Vacuum Cleaner, this goes to show that indeed this one is to watch for.
Vacuum Cleaner Buying Guide
- Where are you going to use the vacuum cleaner? Is it to clean the carpeted areas at home? If this is the case, you might want to buy the bigger one with movable rollers for easy transport. Choose a big vacuum o cover huge areas thus saving enough time. If you only planning to vacuum small items such as bags and stuffed toys, handheld vacuum is perfect. Determining the extent of power where to use the vacuum cleaner may even help you save money.
- If you are a busy person and values time so much, you might bring out the speed of vacuum into perspective. If multitasking is your thing you might want to own a robotic vacuum cleaner. This kind of vacuum cleaner works by itself. All you have got to do is to put it at the area and it will do the work for you. This is a new addition to the revolutionary vacuum cleaners. However, this demands you of a price higher than any other types of vacuum cleaners like upright vacuum cleaner, handheld vacuum cleaner and hard bag vacuum cleaner.
- Check the features. You will get high value over your money if the item you are to buy is loaded with a lot of features. For a vacuum cleaner, motorized brushes can be a part of the features.
- Look into the filters too. You may want to choose those with washable air filters to save on the cost of buying one from time to time.
- Traditionally, bags are attached to the vacuum cleaner. This stores the debris that is sucked by the vacuum cleaner. Many have benefited from these bags since you cannot deny the fact that there are certain small things accidentally sucked by the vacuum cleaner that you need to retrieve. Today, bagless vacuum cleaners are made available. This saves you from the hassle of having to buy bag o replace the worn out one. Also, without a bag, the equipment will be lighter to carry.
- Buy only from credible brands. Branding has a lot to do with the outcome of the product. The more the brand is known, the more assurance is given for you. As you might expect, branded vacuum cleaners usually does the promised benefits and lasts longer than those which are not that known.
- Power and wattage is also an important factor to consider. The more power the vacuum produces, the better. The ability to suck the debris and dust particles can be traced from the amount of power that a vacuum cleaner can give out. If you are into heavy cleaning or you have a huge area to clean, invest on powerful vacuum cleaners. This is to avoid disappointments from coming along the way should your vacuum cleaner not deliver your desired outcome.
- The control is also a factor. There are handheld vacuum cleaners for light cleaning. Vacuum cleaners with roller wheels are also available giving you ease in transporting the equipment.
- Vacuum cleaners’ prices range from $50 to $1500. Prices should be noted accordingly. Handheld vacuum cleaners are usually cheaper while canister and robotic vacuum cleaners demand you of a price higher than your usual range of expensive products. Price speaks about the features too. The more features the vacuum cleaner contains, the more expensive it becomes. But, if you are into heavy work, the price should never stand as a hindrance.
The internet is a very good source of information to help you decide on the type of vacuum cleaner you will buy. Read reviews by satisfied customers to spot the best products that you can use. The aforementioned guides are also beneficial to help you in a way describe the parameters you need to meet before jumping to a conclusion to buy one for your home. In every decision you are to take, determine your needs to meet.
Dyson Vacuum Cleaners Series
- 1. Dyson DC24 Multi-Floor Compact Upright Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 2. Dyson DC25 Upright Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 3. Dyson DC26 Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 4. Dyson DC28 Animal Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 5. Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 6. Dyson DC34 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 7. Dyson DC35 Digital Slim Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 8. Dyson DC35 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 9. Dyson DC39 Multi-Floor Canister Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 10. Dyson DC39 Animal Canister Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 11. Dyson DC40 Upright Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 12. Dyson DC41 Animal Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 13. Dyson DC44 Animal Digital Slim MK2 Vacuum Cleaner Review