The Dyson patented ball technology is a dream for homeowners who are looking for a vacuum that is easy to use and maneuver especially for large homes. The ball technology will help you move the Dyson DC41 Animal Bagless Vacuum Cleaner wherever you want to clean and even when this vacuum is light at 20 pounds you don’t need to strain to lift it up to places that you need to clean. You will be able to reduce back pains and arm pains since the ball helps you to move about with ease.
Dyson DC41 Animal Features
- Weighs 20 pounds and measures 12.2 x 14.3 x 41.9 inches
- Is an upright vacuum cleaner
- With and active base plate that adjusts automatically
- Built for all types of floors
- Uses Radial Root Cyclone technology
- With a mini turbine that removes pet hair from hard to reach spaces
- With a patented Ball technology
- With a self-adjusting cleaner head
- With an instant release wand to reach high places and hard to reach areas
- Extra on board tools like a combination tool, stair tool, a debris nozzle and brush tool
- Can capture allergens as small as 0.5 microns in size like pollen, mold and bacteria
- Comes with a 5 year parts and labor warranty
Made for any floor surface
No matter what type of floor you have this vacuum cleaner will automatically self-adjust to clean. You can also transition from a cement floor to a carpeted floor without the need to change the vacuum head or switch any settings. The worry of damaging your precious hardwood floors are also diminished since it can easily move from one surface to another with its powerful but gentle vacuum head.
Bagless to save on your cleaning bills
You will never need to work with messy, expensive and inconvenient vacuum bags anymore with the Dyson DC41 Animal. Its large see-through canister easily traps dirt and hair plus is very easy to clean and maintain. Just remove the canister from the vacuum and you will easily empty it in a suitable trash bag. And since the canister is see-through you can easily see if you need to remove or empty it before you use the vacuum.
You can never do without the Dyson DC41 Animal cleaning tools. These tools are designed to fit specifically with no need to force the parts together. Your purchase comes with tools that you will really need like the mini turbine head to reach areas where a large vacuum head just cannot do; it has a combination tool that can also remove dirt and dust in hard to reach spaces. The convenient stair tool also helps clean stair carpets and tight corners along stairs.
Dyson has been one of the most popular vacuum cleaner models and the name is synonymous to quality and unique vacuum designs. No vacuum is also as colorful as a Dyson; you can find vacuums in red, violet, yellow, blue and green. This brand also offers one of the longest warranties at 5 years which means your vacuum will be maintained and cared for several years after purchase.
Advantages of using the Dyson DC41 Animal
- This vacuum has a powerful motor which is very important in cleaning any kind of surface. From cleaning thick to exotic carpets, delicate hardwood floors with small cracks and slits in between flooring, more delicate marble floors and of course cleaning tough cement floors.
- This vacuum is also very easy to handle with its patented ball technology. Imagine vacuuming effortlessly with one hand without any strain on your wrist, arm or shoulders. The ball moves to allow you to move so this means no more straining or carrying this vacuum from one room to another.
- The bagless feature of the Dyson DC41 Animal is perfect for homeowners who would like to save on cleaning bills. It costs too much to buy new vacuum bags time and again when you regularly clean your home plus vacuum bags may also tear and open when you remove them from the vacuum body.
- You will also be able to work around the house with different attachments. The convenient combination tool, mini turbine head and stair tool works hard to remove dirt from these places easily.
- People who have asthma and allergies will also enjoy living at home with less dust, pollen and pet hair since this powerful vacuum will easily remove these from floors, upholstery, curtains and walls. Even microbes that are as small as 0.5 microns will never stand a chance with the Dyson DC41 Animal.
Disadvantages of using the Dyson DC41 Animal
- There is no automatic electric cord wind up feature that can easily store the long cord away when you are through. You may need to bend down to recoil the cord to store the vacuum away.
- Even when it only uses a canister to capture dirt and dust there is still a huge possibility that dust can spill and move back into indoor room air. Therefore you need to empty the canister outside to ensure that even when dust spills you won’t place it back in your clean room. The canister is also smaller compared to other vacuums; a larger one could have been better so that you won’t need to empty it time and again.
- There are attachments that come with the vacuum unit but some attachments that may interest you like the Dyson groom, multi-angle brush attachments, asthma and allergy kits, pet clean-up accessory kits and so many more will have to be bought.
Overall, the Dyson DC41 Animal is an efficient vacuum that has great features that will make cleaning easier especially in a home with allergies and asthma. Its ball technology, Root Cyclone functions and weight makes it ideal for homes with large floor areas. There may be some features that are unavailable but these do not diminish the efficient way that this vacuum cleans, removes hair and reduces allergens in the air. It is still a vacuum to recommend in homes with allergies and asthma.