Best Table Saw Reviews 2014 – Top 5 Table Saws
Read following best table saw reviews and select your best table saw:
No.1 DEWALT DW744XRS Table Saw Review(Price: $617.76)
DEWALT is a world famous company for making tools for the professional people who travels from one job place to another and have to carry their tools with them. That is why more of their tools are very efficient and highly portable. The DEWALT DW744XRS 10 inch Job site Table saw is probably one of the most portable table saws DEWALT ever designed.
No.2 Bosch 4100 Table Saw Review(Price: $529.99)
Bosch is a well renowned and trusted name in the world of tools and accessories. They have a wide range of table saws that are highly desired by all the woodworkers and contractors. One of the main features of their table saw range is the fact that almost all of them are highly portable. So, it is very easy for a carpenter or a contractor to carry it from site to site without any hassle.
No.3 DEWALT DW745 Table Saw Review(Price: $399.99)
DEWALT DW745 table Saw is a handy table saw with easy portability features. The most attractive feature of this table saw is its unique ability to be extremely accurate. It provides huge rip capacity. The powerful motor of DEWALT DW745 provides enough power to rip through any hard and tough material that can be found on the job site. Accurate cutting ability is also supported by the smooth and frictionless table which has superb coating, making any cutting work an easy one.
No.4 Bosch 4100DG-09 Table Saw Review(Price: $569.00)
Table saws are a very necessary tool for woodworkers and contractors. Bosch is a company that is world famous for making table saws. The Bosch 4100DG-09 10 inch table saw is one of their newest models of table saws under the 4100 line. This table saw is particularly designed for giving the woodworkers the most persistent and safest cutting experience.
No.5 Bosch 4100-09 Table Saw Review(Price: $569.00)
Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand has all the features a perfect table saw should have. The purpose of table saw is, that it must be easily adjustable and can be used anywhere in the job site, also it must be accurate and powerful to handle any type of material. The Bosch 4100-09 Table saw is able to do all these with an ease.
Table Saw Buying Guide
If you are a woodworker, you would agree that a table saw is a perfect piece of equipment that you could add to your collection of tools. It is not only expected to be a high quality saw but it is also expected to be a high performance saw that produces excellent cuts through different materials. However, table saws are different from each other. Not all are the same in brands; therefore not all have the same quality, performance, etc. With this, it helps a lot when you are guided in choosing a table saw to add to your collection.
The best tip that cold guide you towards choosing the right table saw is to make sure you know what to look for in a table saw. Below are some of the essential things you need to look into if you want to choose the right table saw:
- The type of saw. You must understand that there are different types of table saws and they fall into different categories. There are cabinet saws, contractor saws, hybrid saws, etc. All these saws look different, weight different and functions differently as well. With this, you must first determine the type of saw that you are looking for. While contractor saws are for contractors, hybrid saws work as cabinet saws and contractor saws.
If you are a professional contractor, you may need to buy the contractor saw instead of the cabinet saw which is mainly used for cabinet creation. In other words, you need to get in touch with your needs first and ask yourself what your purpose for buying the saw is or else you would end up buying a table saw that you don’t need.
- Power. One factor that gives a saw its greatest capabilities especially when cutting through various types of materials is the power or the motor. If a table saw has an excellent motor, you can be sure that it has the ability to cut through wood and other types of materials easily and quickly. Looking into the right power in a table saw also requires you to get in touch with your needs. There are table saws that come with 1-1/2 to 3 hp and saws that come with 3 to 15 amps.
If you are going to use the saw for heavy duty work, then you are going to need a table saw that has lots of power. If you are only going to use the saw for home use and minor work only, a table saw that just has enough power will do.
- Features. In order to find the right table saw, you need to look into the features that the table saw incorporates. There are table saws that come with LED lights, dust blower and other extra features for your convenience and safety. You’ll need to determine the features that you need in a saw so that you can zero in on the table saw that does exactly what you want it to do.
- Build. If one of your requirements in choosing a table saw is a saw that lasts longer, then you definitely need to look into its build. Is the table-saw crafted using high quality materials? Is it manufactured in high quality? Check the saw as it could only be crafted using poor and cheap quality materials. It will not only prove to be a waste of money. It will also compromise comfort and safety.
- Design. While the design is not much of a deal in terms of beauty, design matters if you want a saw that is structured to not only be comfortable but crafted to keep you safe while working. There are some saws that are carelessly designed and compromise the safety of the users while other saws are designed inconveniently. Checking the design will help you see if there are flaws to avoid buying the wrong saw.
- Size and Weight. These two factors also matter. If you are going to be climbing up and down the stairs or working at different areas and need to carry the table saw around a lot, you must consider the weight of the saw. Compact and lightweight table saws may prove to be convenient for you if your job requires moving around a lot.
- Price. To be able to choose the perfect table saw, price is also something you must consider. Buying cheap or very expensive table saws is not that bad as long as the quality is guaranteed. In other words, you need to find out whether the saw is good value for the money which means you should look into the features and the quality first before you look into the price. Check the warranty of the product as well as its money-back guarantee as this could save you a lot of bucks if the product is damaged or if the product does not seem to satisfy your woodworking needs.