Best Baby Stroller Reviews 2014 – Top 5 Baby Strollers
Read following best baby stroller reviews and get your best baby stroller:
No.1 Britax B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System Review(Price: $319.99)
The Britax B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System consists of a stroller and an infant car seat designed with the comfort and safety of the baby in mind. It is packed with all the features that make the baby comfortable and safe inside it. But aside from the safety and comfort features, its appearance also looks classy so that all parents and soon-to-be parents would be excited to buy this system already.
No.2 BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller Review(Price: $313.33)
The BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller is a stroller aimed for parents who are fund of going on walks and jogging and want to take their baby with them. This stroller is considered a thing of ultimate comfort because almost all of the features incorporated in this stroller are aimed for the comfort of the baby inside this stroller.
No.3 UPPAbaby Vista Stroller Review(Price: $729.99)
The UPPAbaby Vista Stroller is a stroller that comes in a variety of colors such as Black, Green, Red, Silver, etc. as well as it is more like a system as it includes a bassinet and a toddler seat. It is one of the classiest strollers in the market that features quality in all of its components. The Vista Stroller boasts of its design that not only emphasizes its beauty but also of its quality.
No.4 Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stroller Review(Price: $220.99)
The Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stroller is a tandem stroller that is a master when it comes to comfort and convenience. This stroller is probably the most comfortable and convenient stroller compared to other strollers in the market which is why this is preferred by most mothers. The features that this stroller contains are mostly aimed for the comfort and convenience of both the mother and the baby.
No.5 Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller Review(Price: $195.49)
The Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller is another great product by Joovy. This is a convenient double stroller and a highly recommended double stroller like no other. This is because this features individual mesh pockets as well as harness for each seats so that both babies will find comfort and convenience when riding this stroller.
Baby Stroller Buying Guide
As parents, it’s only natural to be excited when it comes to buying things for your baby like the baby stroller. Baby strollers are excellent pieces of baby equipment as it allows you to take your baby along with you whether you go shopping, strolling, travelling, etc. conveniently as you don’t need to carry them on your arms all the time. But while baby strollers are convenient pieces of equipment, it is wrong to just buy any baby stroller you see out there.
There are a lot of baby stroller brands in the market nowadays but if you want what’s best for your baby, you will follow some important tips in choosing one. These tips will serve as your guide towards finding the right baby stroller.
- The baby stroller you buy should be the type you need. Just as there are many brands of baby strollers, there are also different types of baby strollers such as the single stroller, a double stroller, a travel system, and jogging strollers. Double strollers are for those who have two kids whether they are babies or toddlers. A travel system comes with a car seat, bassinet and other things needed by the baby when travelling. A jogging stroller is mainly used by parents who walk or jog a lot and want to take their babies with them.
- Safety is a necessity. Once you have chosen the type of baby stroller you need, it is necessary to look into the stroller’s safety features. Remember that your baby would be the one using the stroller and it is important that he or she is safe inside it. Baby strollers with a built-in harness, a bumper bar and a nice wheel suspension may prove to be safe for the baby. Also, padded seats and sides are safe for the baby so that even though they bump their heads, they wouldn’t be hurt.
- Go for quality. What use is a baby stroller that’s designed beautifully if it is not crafted in good quality? None. You will only be wasting your money. Therefore, it is important to go for quality because quality baby strollers are also safe baby strollers. In checking the quality of the baby stroller, you need to check its overall build, from frame to wheels, etc. They should be sturdy and made in durable materials. The fabrics should also be strong and durable so as not to tear easily. Going for quality is also a good way to save money with your baby stroller purchase.
- Convenience is a must. Face it; one of the main reasons for buying baby strollers as mentioned earlier is the convenience you expect them to provide you. The baby stroller you should buy should be a convenience and not a burden to you especially when travelling. Baby strollers that are poorly made are inconvenient because you are not assured of the safety of your baby inside so instead of a peaceful shopping, you’d end up feeling burdened. There are also baby strollers that come with convenience features like baskets for other items and baskets for drinks, etc. These are convenient baby strollers too.
- Lightweight versus heavy weight. Should you choose a lightweight stroller over a heavy weight? This is a common question asked by most parents. The answer confusing because some lightweight strollers are lightweight because they are cheap and some heavy weight strollers may be heavy but not in good quality. With this, you can choose either of the two as long as you make sure that even if you choose the lightweight, the materials used to make it are quality; and that even if you choose heavyweight; it is not hard to push around because of comfortable handles and excellent wheels.
- It pays when you check the features. Do not just be awed with strollers that have a lot of features. Rather, take time to check what these features are. Are they necessary and useful features? Are the features functional? Some features are only integrated to lure customers into buying the stroller but turns out that they are not that useful. With this, it really pays when you take time to check the features and see whether the stroller is equipped with all the features you need.
- Be Wise when it comes to Price. Different baby strollers also come with a varied price range and this calls for wisdom especially if you want to buy a stroller that’s good value for the money. Being wise when it comes to price does not mean you should buy the most expensive stroller because it means quality but it also does not mean you should buy the cheapest baby stroller. Being wise when it comes to price means that you should do your homework well when it comes to checking the features, the quality, the performance, etc. of the baby stroller and determining whether all of those factors found in the baby stroller you choose are worth paying for.