The Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller can accommodate two infants or an infant and an older child, all in one push-powered mode of transportation.
Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller Features
- Accommodates younger child in front and an older in the rear or two of similiar ages
- One-hand folding for fast, easy storage
- 5-point safety harness system
- Removeable/swivel out child trays
- Covered parent tray has two cup holders
- Removeable rear seat allows child to stand or sit
- Front/rear seat holds up to 40lbs or 40”
- Jump seat holds 40lbs (about 2-1/2 years old)
- Rear brake is activated by foot
- Under carriage storage
- Double-hooded, both are removeable
- Choice of designs
- Dimensions: 21.5” W x 49” L x 43” H
- Weight: 32.5lbs
The Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller is designed to help a caretaker push along two babies for convenience on the go. This stroller can accommodate two snap on carseats in order to hold two infants, or can hold almost any pair of children up to 40 inches in height, and up to 40 pounds per seat. The rear seat is removeable, which allows for the child in the back to be able to stand up while in the stroller. There are a variety of design options in order to push the children around in style. The under carriage storage and covered parent cup holder enables caretakers to run errands or go about town with the children, in an easy manner. The rear brakes are operated by foot and the children are safely strapped into the stroller seats with the 5-point harness in each. This stroller has a hood over each seat. The both hoods are removeable, and when using car seat or allowing child to stand, it may be necessary to take one or both of them off. The cup holder trays for the children are removeable, or swivel outward, for easy placement and removal of each child.
What are those who have actually used this stroller saying about its performance? A look at the pros and cons of the Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller according to customer feedback, will give potential buyers an idea of how this stroller works in real life.
The Pros of the Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller:
- It easily fits through doorways. It is not bulky.
- The length of this stroller provides plenty of under carriage storage.
- The one-handed fold really makes easy work of folding up this stroller. It folds flatter than a similar stroller from another company.
- This stroller is lightweight. It is easy to push. It works well for a jogging caretaker.
- This stroller is compatible with snap on cup holders from other companies.
- This stroller is rather sturdy. It is more stable than a usual jogging stroller.
- It really has the ability to grow with children.
- This stroller works very well with twins.
- The option for the sit or stand with the rear seat adds so much travel flexibility. The moving parts make this stroller so versitile.
- Both seats have the ability to recline. This stroller is comfortable enough for two children to nap in it.
- The gender neutral colors work out delightfully.
- This stroller is a “great value for the price.”
The Cons of Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller:
- It is a tad long so that it needs two free hands to put it in a trunk. Measuring is a must as it might not fit in the trunk.
- It is a bit tough to push with the wheels that it has. It may not be the best stroller for a push around the neighborhood.
- It can be a little difficult to access the under carriage storage, especially because of the stand for the rear child.
- May have to remove the hood to attach a car seat or allow a child to stand up.
- The harness is uncomfortable and doesn’t adjust well for all children.
- It does not recline enough.
- The many moving/removeable parts take some getting used to.
Overall, this double stroller from Baby Trend seems to really offer the versitility and convenience, for which it was designed. Its mostly neutral (charcoal gray) color scheme with pops of an accent hue, work well for any gender. The streamlined build of this stroller is able to fit through the majority of doorways. The construction of this stroller has been touted as sturdy. Even though it is not designed as a jogging stroller, for the right jogging caretakers it works well in that regard. The covered caretaker cup holders are a joy. This way whoever is pushing the stroller not only has easy beverage access, but is less likely to lose a phone or some other small in tray items. The one-handed folding system works well, and this stroller is also easy to open. It also tends to fold down flatter than some strollers by other companies. This stroller is also easy to assemble. It takes about 10 minutes to do so.
This stroller for two can be found for around $140-$172 depending on the retailer. Further good news it that this baby transporter can be found in store. This makes testing it out or at least getting a good look at this stroller before buying it, possible. It is important to understand the return policy of any retailer in case something is amiss with the product or if this item does not end up suiting the situation. Most people who have given a review on the Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller feel that this is the right stroller for their needs, and that it will grow well with their children. As long as the vehicles in which this stroller may ride have been measured for the folded fit, it should be fine.